Saturday 31 March 2012

WATER: DO WE NEED TO SAVE IT?


Name
Nessa Suzon
Age
12 years old




How does my water affect that of others?
No because I use it. I don’t give it to other people.
Do I need to make an effort to save water?
Ofcourse because we can’t live water and if we waste it we’ll run out.
How could I do this?
Use glasses instead of just pouring water in plastic bottles. Don’t use the bathtub.
Who pays for clean water?
My dad.


Name
Cameron Smith
Age
25



How does my water affect that of others?

Well, MY water won’t affect others. Not unless of course I use it on them.
Do I need to make an effort to save water?
Yes definitely. Water is a necessity for anything to live. Anything at all, be it organisms or the biggest of mammals. And sadly, even though the world is 70 per cent water, there is very little drinkable water.
How could I do this?
Save water as much as I can. As an individual, if I wanted change, I’d start with me.
Who pays for clean water?
I do.




Name
David Advincula
Age
50

How does my water affect that of others?
My personal water intake may not be much but if accumulated in a year can be a lot of clean water used. Looking at the situation in Africa, the droughts and shortages of clean water, yes indeed my usage affects them.
Do I need to make an effort to save water?
Definitely, water is so precious. Every life form would perish without it.
How could I do this?
Sharing my knowledge to my children and making an effort in saving water as well. Like, taking shorter showers, recycling water for gardening and for cleaning the car etc etc.
Who pays for clean water?
I pay for the clean water that runs through my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment